Transit company decides against providing racists with their own private train cars to transport them to the Unite the Right rally in DC.

By | 2018-08-07T16:23:31+00:00 August 7th, 2018|Categories: Front Page, News|Tags: , , , , , , |10 Comments

Gee, now they are going to have to slum and ride with all of those brown people.

Courtesy of Mother Jones

The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority will not provide white supremacists with access to their own train cars, the agency’s chair said on Saturday. Metro had been considering offering separate trains or individual train cars to demonstrators attending the Unite the Right rally next Sunday in Washington, DC.

The decision not to provide hate groups with separate transportation came after Jackie Jeter, the president of the largest Metro union attacked the idea on Friday in a statement. Jeter said members of Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Local 689 are “proud to provide transit to everyone for the many events we have in D.C. including the March [for] Life, the Women’s March and Black Lives Matter.”

She added, “We draw the line at giving special accommodation to hate groups and hate speech.”

They wanted to give them their own special, “whites-only” train car?

What’s next?

Will they also be asking for a “white-only” drinking fountain?

Or a “whites-only” restaurant, movie theater, or bathroom?

What a shame that these poor snowflakes might have to keep their racism on the down low while riding public transit with the very people they are hoping to suppress.

They are lucky I am not running the Washington Area Transit Authority because I would institute a “No Racists Allowed” policy and make these Nazis march to their little rally. 

About the Author:

This blog is dedicated to finding the truth, exposing the lies, and holding our politicians and leaders accountable when they fall far short of the promises that they have made to both my fellow Alaskans and the American people.

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous August 7, 2018 at 7:16 am

    In a Monday night vote the West Hollywood City Council approved a proposal that called for removal of President Donald Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The city council vote was unanimous and the resolution approved calling upon the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the star in the Walk of Fame which has been the subject of much recent controversy and conflict.

    https://www.politicususa.com/2018/08/07/west-hollywood-votes-to-remove-trumps-walk-of-fame-star.html

  2. Anonymous August 7, 2018 at 7:37 am

    WH Plans To Block Legal Immigrants From Citizenship If They Used These Programs

    The Trump administration is expected to issue a proposal in coming weeks that would make it harder for legal immigrants to become citizens or get green cards if they have ever used a range of popular public welfare programs, including Obamacare, four sources with knowledge of the plan told NBC News.

    The move, which would not need congressional approval, is part of White House senior adviser Stephen Miller’s plan to limit the number of migrants who obtain legal status in the U.S. each year.

    Details of the rulemaking proposal are still being finalized, but based on a recent draft seen last week and described to NBC News, immigrants living legally in the U.S. who have ever used or whose household members have ever used Obamacare, children’s health insurance, food stamps and other benefits could be hindered from obtaining legal status in the U.S.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/now-trump-administration-wants-limit-citizenship-legal-immigrants-n897931

    • Anonymous August 7, 2018 at 1:22 pm

      Obamacare in not welfare!!

  3. Gone Fishing August 7, 2018 at 8:50 am

    Poor little whiney tuff girl with the big slurp and racks cant handle it. She is a poor little victim of sasha cohen. Poor republican media slobs desperate to get their hateful message out gets shamed. Gee too bad.

  4. 4USA August 7, 2018 at 8:55 am

    Its time to stop this nonsense and lock these hate groups up now. Law enforcement and FBI should meet them head on and arrest them. This chit must stop, this is not free speech this is disorderly conduct and harm to a civil society. This is not about free speech or freedom to carry weapons of choice. It is about criminal intent and disruption to society. WAKE up and stop this hateful nonsense in ALL cities across America.

  5. anonymous August 7, 2018 at 9:35 am

    OT?666>5th Ave.>”rump jokingly says he could “shOOt somebody and not lose any voters.”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushner_Companies

    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/08/jared-kushner-new-york-observer-his-maneuvering-to-delete-stories-was-first-revealed-in-2016.html

    “Update, Aug. 7, 8 a.m. ET: A Twitter user managed to track down two more of the four stories that Kushner ordered deleted: “Cuomo Settles With Rubler’s Vantage Properties” (written by Slate’s politics editor Reid Pillifant in February 2010) and “Score! Neil Rubler Makes Voice’s 10 Worst Landlords of ‘10” (written by Dana Rubinstein in March 2010). Both stories, which are viewable by the Internet Archive, center on real estate investor Neil Rubler.”

  6. CFR August 7, 2018 at 10:16 am

    Why were they going to make special accommodations for them in the first place?
    I can see if there was accommodations made for a group of aging WWII vets, or for a group of disabled vets and their families but for Nazi’s??!! Why were there any arrangements made for them to begin with? I want to know who in a government agency was going out of their way to treat them like VIPs. Saying they are no longer going to do it isn’t enough.

  7. Anonymous August 7, 2018 at 1:22 pm

    They could have put them in one car and off loaded them at the nearest prison.

Comments are closed.